Are You Worried About The Health Of Your Organization?
Is your workforce a mixed bag? While some of your employees may be highly motivated, many more might be failing to live up to their potential. Company productivity may be in decline, leaving you wondering why so many of your people don’t seem engaged. If so, your company’s quality assurance is likely also being affected.
Do you have a hard time finding the right talent? Maybe there aren’t many candidates with the credentials you’ve been looking for. Your team may also be struggling with generational differences, increasing turnover and making it an uphill battle to replace lost workers. If you’re dealing with high turnover, you may be losing people faster than you can replace them, resulting in high recruiting costs and lost productivity.
Are unexpected challenges throwing your company for a loop? You may be facing a sudden cash shortage or struggling to align company resources to an evolving market. Your employees’ resistance to change—and your own hesitations—may make it hard to introduce and execute new initiatives.
If you’ve conducted an organizational culture assessment, you may already know what your areas of improvement are. If not, you may still be looking for answers. Regardless of where you stand, an organizational health consultant can help you bridge the gap between poor performance and measurable improvement.
Bring Out The Best In Your Company And Your Team
I have nearly 10 years of experience coaching executives and their employees to increase performance in a wide variety of business settings. If you’re ready to start getting more out of yourself and your team, I can show you how to improve not only productivity but morale, as well. Contact me for a free consultation to learn about my business coaching services.
If you would like to book private consulting time with Bina Patel:
If interested in Implementation Services for custom organizational assessments, analyses, and solutions?
As you consider working with an organizational health consultant, you may wonder. . .
- As you consider working with an organizational health consultant, you may wonder. . . Why couldn’t I conduct my own internal assessment?As a company leader, you want your company to succeed and would probably prefer to think of your team as happy and honest. So you may not know if company morale is slipping or the lines of communication have broken down. Your subordinates have a vested interest in telling you what you want to hear, but I won’t pull any punches. As an experienced organizational health consultant, I can give you an unfiltered view of what’s happening at every level of your company so you can do something about it.
- Are you reluctant to rock the boat because your company is already struggling or in the midst of rapid change? If so, this may actually be an ideal time to conduct an organizational health assessment. By facing your fears head-on and tackling your most daunting problems, you can put yourself and your company on firmer footing. And by getting help to more skillfully navigate disruption, you can get ahead of change and face the future with confidence.
- I won’t assume that your company is the same as my past clients’, nor will I base my recommendations on speculation or opinion. My suggestions will be based on the data I collect during my interviews and on the senior leadership team’s feedback. If I think a solution you propose might not be feasible, I’ll explain why I think that. I’ll also challenge you to open your mind and try new things. Ultimately, though, I will rely on the expertise of you and your team to help me create a plan that aligns with your organization’s goals and desired culture.
Advisory and Consultations
A customized advisory package designed to provide consultations on how to improve your workplace culture. Improve morale, increase productivity, and decrease turnover. (Private Clients Only)
- Serious inquiries only
- Medium-sized businesses & corporations ( >100+ employees)
- $10,000 (includes a 4 hour consulting block.
- Minimum $20,000 if I have to come to your location.